Rotary Canyon Water Park
What will the park include?
Heritage and History
Water features will highlight the historical use of water in the Cedar Valley and will be explained through several kiosks.
* an all abilities Park
* Chafin Grist Mill water wheel replica
* Shallow flows and sand beach for toddlers
* Deep runnels and interactive head-gates
* A bridge connecting the East/West Parks
* Water weirs, flumes, center pivot and irrigation practices
To PURCHASE Prize Drawing Tickets at $20 each please visit bit.ly/parkh2o OR TEXT "CAR" to 256.740.3586. The PRIZE DRAWING will be on February 29, 2020 at the last home played game of SUU Men's Basketball. Winner does not need to be present to win BUT, boy, would it be FUN!!
The Cedar City Motor Company has very kindly DONATED the 2020 Jeep Cherokee to assist in raising the funds for the Rotary Canyon Water Park! The citizens of our community sincerely appreciate their support of this project!!
Opportunity Drawing Rules:
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address to the Cedar City Rotary Club (“Club”).
2. Members of the Club, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from the Club regarding service opportunities and events that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you may do any of the following: 1) Purchase a Prize Draw ticket online; 2) Send the Club a written letter with your name and email address requesting a free entry into the Prize Draw, P.O. Box 1401, Cedar City, Utah 84721; 3) attend a weekly club luncheon and request a free Prize Draw Entry at 757 West 800 South, Cedar City, Utah 84720 at 12:15 p.m. on Tuesdays. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with Prize Draw in the subject line.
6. Multiple entries are allowed per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. The Club accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Club.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is February 29, 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on February 29, 2020.
10. The winner will receive a 2020 Jeep Cherokee.
11. The Club accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before February 29, 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Club within 14 days of being notified by the Club, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Club shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Club shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner by the Club by post.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after March 1, 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Cedar City Rotary Club, P.O. Box 1401, Cedar City, Utah 84721.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. The Club retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Club's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Club, for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Club and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. The Club shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 14 above.
19. The Club accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Club further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Club for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. The Club reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Club in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Club shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by Utah law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Utah courts.